Wellington II single family
Designed in 1926 by Rissman and Hirschfeld Architects for Oscar Meyer, the single-family residence was renovated and added to over a ten-year period. Respecting the original Italianate style the architectural interventions were kept to a minimum. The stone bay window and the expanded kitchen area blend with the less decorative style at the rear of the house. The courtyard between the two adjacent houses was designed as a permeable brick surface and the space between the garages was made into a green space.